57' Navigator 57
JUST REDUCED $46K!!! SELLER WANTS THIS BOAT SOLD!
"LIVIN' LIFE" IS IN STUNNING CONDITION, INSIDE AND OUT! SHE LOOKS MUCH YOUNGER THAN HER AGE...PLUS SHE IS LLC OWNED.
Livin' Life has been continuously upgraded by her current owners, since purchase in 2013. In fact, within a year of purchase, after extensive upgrades, she won the "Best Maintained Yacht" award at the prestigious San Diego Yacht Club! They have continued to make improvements throughout the course of ownership. She is waxed every six months, and washed every other week. You are unlikely to find a cleaner, better maintained yacht in this size, year and price range. She has all the desirable amenities and conveniences. Her 430 HP Volvo diesels have under 350 hours, and she has both bow AND stern thrusters. A "Yacht Controller" hand-held remote allows the skipper to handle to boat from any location. It even controls the anchor windlass, which can be a real marriage-saver!
The Navigator 57 "Rival" features a larger cockpit than most other Navigators, with a spacious salon on the same convenient level. This provides an expansive indoor/outdoor living area, right on the water! Below, there are three luxurious staterooms, plus two heads with separate stall showers...even a full-size bath-tub! The Rival's master stateroom has separate access from the salon, providing more privacy than the standard models.
The pilothouse has excellent visibility, allowing the skipper to safely drive in climate-controlled comfort, if conditions are less than ideal. The Rival's up galley is just aft of the pilothouse. An L-Settee and dining table provide 360 degree views while dining underway!
Current owners invested over $85K in upgrades and maintenance since purchase in 2013; and most records are available. Highlights include:
- 2013: Flexi-teak decking installed in cockpit and on swim platform, survey items completed, bottom painted, props tuned and balanced, frameless windows removed and rebedded, $13K in electrical upgrades, "Yacht Controller" system installed, plumbing upgrades.
- 2014: New bimini top by Murphy's Canvas, with cream headliner. New helm seat upholstery. More plumbing and electrical upgrades. Boat wins "Best Maintained Yacht" award at SDYC.
- 2015: More plumbing and electrical upgrades. New AGM batteries. New TV.
- 2016: Bottom painted. New water heater and dripless shaft seals. Numerous engine maintenance projects.
- 2017: New carpeting installed by Sanchez Carpet.
- 2018: "Infinity Teak Vinyl" fitted on flybridge. Misc. upgrades and repairs.
- 2019: Engine, transmission and genset service, complete exterior detailing. Two coats bottom paint, 3 at waterline, new port cutlass bearing, July.
Her owners are experienced lifetime boaters. Much of the boat has been upgraded, to well above original factory standards, at considerable expense over many years. She shows true pride of ownership, and needs to be seen to be appreciated. Consult a qualified professional about the advantages of a purchasing a single-asset LLC!
This is a co-listing with Leanne McNally at South Coast Yachts
The SALON entrance features polished stainless-steel sliding doors, a striking $20K upgrade from the standard model. The adjoining cockpit and salon are on the same convenient level, expanding your main living area. Windows and sliding doors provide 360 degree views. The luxurious interior features real high-gloss cherry cabinetry and neutral, relaxing decor. The interior is in stunning condition, with new carpeting in 2017 by Sanchez Carpet. There are 4 zones of air/heat for year-round comfort, no matter what the weather! The stereo system has a 300 watt amp and separate zones throughout the boat, with separate volume controls. SALON features include:
- Beige leather L-settee to starboard; seats 5-6
- Two barrel chairs to port
- Cocktail table
- Samsung 40" flat screen TV (2015)
- Satellite TV receiver
- Bose Lifestyle Home theater surround sound
- Apple TV and Apple wifi access point
- Wood blinds
- LED spotlights
- LED rope valance lighting
The MASTER STATEROOM has private access from the salon. It is ideally located amidships, forward of the engines and running gear...for the most quiet and comfortable ride, whether underway or at anchor. Features include:
- Queen island berth with memory foam topper
- 6'4" headroom
- Large, lighted vanity/desk with seat and 5 drawers
- Cedar-lined hanging lockers with autoswitch lighting
- 3 large drawers under berth
- 4 sliding door storage cabinets
- Shelf counters port & starboard
- Separate zone air/heat
- Separate stereo/CD player
- 3 opening ports with screens
- Reading lights
- Samsung TV
- Halogen overhead lights
- 6'9" headroom
- Artwork over bed is excluded.
The ensuite MASTER STATEROOM HEAD features a separate, full-size bathtub and shower, with sliding glass doors. The high-output water pump provides a luxurious shower, just like at home. Additional features include:
- Hansgrohe faucet and "rainshower" (2015)
- Vacuflush head
- Faux-wood laminate vinyl flooring
- Upgraded exhaust fan
- Ample storage
The forward staterooms are accessed from a staircase in the pilothouse. There is a stacked washer/dryer unit in a closet. The VIP GUEST STATEROOM features:
- Island queen berth on centerline
- 2 opening ports
- Overhead lights and reading lights
- Separate air/heat controls
- Stereo speakers with volume control
- One full-height hanging locker
- 4 large drawers and 4 small cabinets
The THIRD STATEROOM is to port, and features:
- Two large bunks
- Reading lights
- Two hanging lockers
- Opening port
- Air/heat vent
The GUEST HEAD is to starboard:
- Vacuflush head
- Separate stall shower
- Sink with Corian countertop
- Upgraded exhaust fan
- Ample storage
The galley is up three steps from the salon...just aft of the Pilothouse station. It is conveniently located next to the pilothouse dining table...so everything you need is close at hand.
- Full size GE stainless steel refrigerator
- Fisher & Paykel dishwasher (That's right, and it works!)
- Trash compactor
- Large SS sinks
- Garbage disposal (2019)
- Corian Countertops
- 3 burner Princess cooktop
- Sharp convection microwave
- Generous storage cabinets
The pilothouse stairs lift up (gas shock assisted) for an access ladder to the storage/utility room. It is brightly lit and fully carpeted. There is lots of open/unused storage space, plus:
- 25 bottle wine cooler
- New hot water heater (2016)
- Magna-Sine Inverter (relocated in 2014 for quieter operation)
- Main breakers for thrusters
- 300 watt stereo amp
- Battery charger
- Air conditioning water pump
- Water pressure accumulator tank.
- 12V water pump
- Automatic fire extinguisher
- Stacked drawer/organizer
- Engine room access door
A true pilothouse is separated from the living area, so this is technically a "lower helm" station. If the weather is less than ideal, this station provides excellent forward visibility in climate-controlled comfort. A forward-facing settee is to port with a dinette table, so diners can enjoy 360 degree views while underway or at rest! Lower helm features include:
- Sidepower joystick thruster controls, bow & stern
- Raymarine E-120 12" color chartplotter with radar
- Raymarine 8001 "Smartpilot"
- Raymarine 215 VHF radio
- Volvo analog instrument gauges
- Volvo electronic engine controls
- Anchor windlass remote
- 3 windshield washers/wipers
- Trim tab controls
- Separate air/heat
- Fireboy auto extinguisher control
- Water and waste tank gauges
The Flybridge is easily access via stairs from the Pilothouse. Visibility is good in all directions. A built-in bar counter has a sink, electric BBQ grill, U-line refrigerator with icemaker, plus two storage cabinets. Additional features include:
- Sidepower double-joystick thruster controls, bow & stern
- KVH Satellite TV antenna dome; second matching dome
- Double helm seat (new Sunbrella upholstery 2017)
- "Infinity Teak Vinyl" padded floor covering (2018)
- L-settee and aft-facing jump seat, Sunbrella upholstery
- Full Sunbrella covers for all seats and helm
- Black bimini top with cream headliner (Murphy's Canvas, 2014)
- Radar arch with blue LED lights (2013)
- Stereo speakers
- 1,000 lb. Brower davit with dinghy chocks
- Raymarine E-120 chart plotter with radar
- Raymarine autopilot (new control head, 2014)
- Icom M-412 VHF radio (2013)
- Volvo electronic engine displays
- Volvo EDC station control (2018)
- Electronic engine controls
- Trim tab controls
- Anchor windlass remote control
The large cockpit measures 12ft by 7.5...providing 90 square feet of outdoor living space. The beautiful "faux teak" decking looks like the real thing, without the maintenance!
In 2013, by recommendation of a Marine Surveyor, all "frameless" window panes were removed. Layers of a special coating were applied to the perimeter of each window. They were then securely re-installed.
Exterior features include:
- Flexi-Teak decking in cockpit and on swim platform (2013)
- Faux-wicker patio furniture set for cockpit
- Blue LED courtesy lights
- Blue LED underwater lights
- New gold boot stripe 2013
- Exterior waxed every 6 months
- Exterior wash twice monthly
- Tinted frameless windows
- Polished stainless steel salon doors
- Swim platform
- Swim ladder and transom shower
- Heavy-duty bow rail with built-in fender racks
- Anchor windlass with anchor and chain rode
- Fresh and salt water anchor washdowns
- Glendinning retracting shorepower cord
- Dockside water connection
- Immaculately clean engine room with bright florescent lighting
- Fresh water flush for engines and genset
- Engine hours: Port: 346; Starboard 342
- Northern Lights 20 KW genset with sound shield, 582 hours
- New AGM batteries in 2013 and 2015
- New battery charger 2015
- Water heater replaced 2016
- $13K in electrical upgrades in 2013 (Invoices available)
- Main breaker panel professionally modified for safer load distribution
- Many recent plumbing upgrades (invoices available)
- Fireboy auto extinguishing system 2013
- Numerous engine items done 2016; new belts & impellers (invoices available)
- Last oil/filter changes done 2019
- 110V high-output fresh water pump (201)
- 12V fresh water pump (original as backup)
- Magna-Sine inverter with remote control & monitor
- New dripless shaft seals 2016
Personal items, artwork over Master Stateroom Berth.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.